Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekend Rundown

I love weekends.  Duh.  Who doesn't?

This weekend was packed, but I was able to get so much done AND enjoy myself.

I started the weekend out in my sweats, which is always a good thing.  A friend of mine decided to have a craft night/girls night to celebrate her birthday.  It was so much fun and I haven't laughed that much in a long time.  Tears were coming out at one point.

Anyway, I finally got to make those Mod Podge coasters you've probably seen on Pinterest.  Super easy and super cute.



I also made some ornaments with some vinyl cut-outs.  Also super easy and cute.  Tied them with some gold ribbon and hung them up today!



See?  Sometimes I can be crafty.

Saturday, I met with my book club, got to Skype with my friend Stephen (he moved to Baltimore so I haven't seen him in a few months), and then ate at Which Wich.  Which was amazing.  And the cashier asked me and my friends if we were in high school or college.  I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose.

And then, the game.  SEC Championship.  Okay, I'll be honest.  I was obviously rooting for Alabama, but both teams played really well and I would have been okay with Georgia winning.  That game was so good, though.  I was jumping up and down at one point and I spilled my drink on my floor at another point.  So good.

And today has been so productive.  Seriously.

Oh, one more thing...because I know she reads my blog and keeps up with my life (right...)-

Happy birthday, Britney!
Source: weheartit.com via Elise on Pinterest


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS