Monday, December 10, 2012

My New Job?

Well I found my new calling.  After this year, I'm quitting teaching and I'm going to start wrestling full-time.

Specifically, sumo wrestling.

I KID, I KID.

But I did sumo wrestle this past weekend and it was SO MUCH FUN.

My friend Manny celebrated his birthday by renting a sumo wrestling inflatable set.  I don't know where he ever heard of or found out that you could rent sumo wrestling, but I am so glad he did.  How about I just dump some photos on ya?




The birthday boy!



I think this is me vs. Jessica (I won one round, she won a second round)



Have I already said that this was a lot of fun?  Participating, but also watching other people.  Some of us got really competitive and fought dirty.

After we had enough of wrestling, we chilled at Manny's house, played some Wii games, and then met a huge group of people at Tijuana Garage (Atlanta people- it's in Little 5, right near Front Page News). I had a three cheese quesadilla and it was soooo delicious.

That was pretty much my whole Saturday.  On Sunday, my mom came over and she helped me try a new recipe and teach me an old one.  I also had to clean my house because it was disgusting.

All in all, a super awesome weekend.  And I am so not ready for work this week.  Am I ever ready for a new week, though?

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

@jaclynhurst said...

That does look like some serious fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS