I am so miserable right now. I have a cold, I am exhausted from the last day of school/class party. I thought it was Friday all day long. I have no room on my bed because I am a pushover when it comes to my animals.
![]() |
| To the right...the black lab (Ace) always lays his head on a pillow |
![]() |
| At my feet...but really at my knee because my leg is bent |
See? They totally takeover my bed.
Speaking of my bed, I am terrified it is going to break any day now. This piece of crap only has three small boards/planks holding up the box spring. And each one of those has one stand touching the ground. (I know I'm doing such a good job explaining this.) Because of all my moving from house to house to house and then sliding the bed all over wood floors, all three of those tiny stands have bent and one has broken off completely. And then all of the boards are busted and cracked.
And I have no idea how to fix it.
Also, I believe the trackpad thing on my Mac is broken. Again. Who's effing surprised? Not me. I break more technology shit than anyone I know.
I did not win anything on my scratch off lottery tickets.
I do not have one complete Christmas present purchased. And absolutely nothing is wrapped.
BUT...I got these rocking earrings in the mail today.
![]() |
I also had Chick-fil-a for dinner and watched cat videos on youtube until I cried from laughing so hard.
So all in all, I'd still consider this day a success. And now that I'm about to go to bed, it's even better.
Let's just hope the bottom of my bed doesn't fall out.
So all in all, I'd still consider this day a success. And now that I'm about to go to bed, it's even better.
Let's just hope the bottom of my bed doesn't fall out.




No comments:
Post a Comment