Saturday, December 8, 2012

Four Things

Just in case anyone was dying to buy me some stuff, I thought I'd help you out.  I made a {really unrealistic} list of what I wanted a few years ago.  So far, I've only received the Clueless DVD.

Anyway, I'm linking up with E, Myself, and I to share a much more realistic Christmas wish list.


1. So this rug has been the bane of my existence.  Okay, not really, but looking for a rug overwhelms me.  It's so hard to make a decision, too.  Naturally, the best way to solve this is to have someone else make a decision for me and then to buy the freaking rug as well.  Because I have a really hard time spending a lot of money at one time (okay, not really, but it stresses me out and makes me feel bad for about fifteen minutes).

2. Specifically, I want these earrings from Etsy:



Source: etsy.com via Elise on Pinterest


3. Also specifically, I want this shirt from Feed Just One:




4. A girl in my small group was talking about this book.  I read the first chapter on Amazon and it seems pretty good.  Although, I'd really take a gift card to Amazon or Barnes and Noble if we're being honest.


Go link up too!

6 comments:

E said...

Great list! Thanks so much for linking up!!

One Crafty Cupcake said...

Cute shirt!

hollie marie said...

Oh my gosh-- Rug shopping is SO hard! They're expensive and such a big part of the room's decor! (and of course the cutest ones are always the MOST expensive. Not fair!) Good luck!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So if you get those earrings, can I have one of them?! Ok, so that wouldn't work. I'll take both. :)

Arielle said...

Cute blog! New follower:) And i like that shirt!
http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

I really like that shirt. What a positive message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS