Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

It's my parents' 30th wedding anniversary today!  I love them dearly, and I am so thankful they are still together in this day and age when it's so easy to walk away from anything.

I'm not married, or even close to it, but I am thankful for my parents and their marriage.  I don't look at marriage through rose-colored glasses, but I also have seen that it's worth it.

Anyway, my dad has no idea what a blog is and I doubt my mom has ever read mine, but happy anniversary,  Mom and Dad!

My mama and grandmother on my parents' wedding day
So this is CLEARLY not my parents on their wedding day, but it's the best picture of them I could find.  Plus it has me in it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS