Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dress Obsession

I am obsessed with dresses lately.  Well, that's not true.  I've always been obsessed with dresses.  They've just been on my mind a lot because it's getting warmer and I need some new dresses for some things I have going on over the next few months- showers, weddings, work.


I recently bought this dress at Target to wear to one of the showers, but then I found out that Jessica, the one getting married and who the shower is for, bought the same dress and was planning on wearing it, too! Thank goodness I texted her about it and we found out.  But, anyway, now I've got to find a new dress.

via
I went through and looked at my Pinterest boards to see if there was anything amazing that I could buy.  Unfortunately, the only dresses I pinned were wayyy to fancy for a wedding shower or for work.  Maybe a black tie wedding, but the only really formal wedding I'm invited to this year I will actually be out of town and won't get to go!

I went looking online and I found a few options to add to my Pinterest boards.








The first three are my top choices, although I'd take all four.  My only concern with a one-shouldered dress is I feel like you have to have amazing arms and shoulders.  My arms could use some work.  But that coral color is HOT and is my favorite color for clothes right now.

And here's another concern: As much as I love Target, I do hate that they are everywhere and it's very likely you'll see what you buy out on someone else.  I want a dress that I won't see on a bunch of other people.  How embarrassing would that be to walk into a wedding and be wearing the same dress as someone else.

I'm trying to be really strict with my budget because I want to buy a house in May/June, so I really can only buy one of these.

Do y'all have a preference?  Or do you know of any other cute online boutiques I can look for a cute, original dress?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS