I love Target. I know I'm not alone in that, right? It's my go to place for lots of things, and lately that has been clothes.
I used to hate shopping at Target. Their clothes used to run REALLY small and I'd have to buy two, sometimes three, sizes up. Not worth it, in my opinion.
There are still a few things I refuse to buy from Target (swimsuits, mainly), but I love to check out their dresses. I just recently found these two pretty little numbers. They are almost exactly the same, I realize that, but they are both flattering, comfortable, and not super short! That means I can wear them to work, too.
I tried taking a picture of the second one, but it's black and sheer and came out as a giant blob. So here is a picture of when I wore it recently:
I also found a great purse to replace the one I ruined with a milkshake. I like the brown color, I like that it has so many pockets but you can't tell, and I like that you can put a Chick-fil-a number one combo in the purse and no one can tell.
Exactly what I need.
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:
I love Target dresses too! So cute yet affordable.
Post a Comment