![]() |
| via |
And by right near, I mean fifteen minutes away. BUT STILL.
Justin Timberlake.
Clint Eastwood.
Justin Timberlake.
Such a hottie.
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Errr...moving on.
Exhibit D:
Much better. I think I might need to call in to work tomorrow and go look for Mr. Timberlake. I'd invite you, but I don't want your feelings hurt when he drops Jessica Biel for me.
Kidding.
Tomorrow, they are supposedly filming at this bar in downtown Athens. The same bar where I once left my keys to get into my house, got all the way home, realized keys were GONE, went all the way back to the bar to find it was closed. Luckily, I have amazing persuasive powers (aka...bang on the doors and windows until someone lets me in) and got my keys back.
It's destiny I tell ya. Georgia's getting big, y'all!






No comments:
Post a Comment