Wednesday, March 28, 2012

80's Music and An AMAZING Day

Ummmm...first of all.  Has anyone already converted to the new Blogger format?  It's so weird!  I am so confused right now and I don't know if I like it.  But I'll get used to it.

I have not joined in with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday in a long while, and since I've had SUCH A GREAT DAY, I thought I would.



Yesterday was just awful from sunup til way after sundown.  It was one of those days where you question everything you do and every life choice you've made.  And I had a really tough day at school.

BUT TODAY WAS AWESOME.  I don't know what made it awesome.  Really.  But here's what I'm loving at this moment:

one. Pandora's 80's Pop Hit radio station.  I love every single song that comes on.  Currently, Pat Benatar's We Belong is blasting.  Love.

two. I'm loving the plans and things I have going on for my BFF's bridal shower on Saturday.  I won't share them until after the shower, but I am really proud of them.  Ha!

three. I am loving that my mom bought these for me today.



And don't judge that I've already eaten an entire row.  And the head from another Peep.  I'm letting the rest sit out for a day or two because they are the best when they are slightly stale.

I also saw this on Pinterest and I really want to try it out.  I bet it's amazingly delicious.





{okay I lied when I said I liked every song that came on 80's Pop Radio.  Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears for Fears just came on and I don't like that song.  Thumbs down!}

four. I am loving the cutest bulletin board idea that I came up with today!  I will be posting about this later, but it has to do with shades, goals, and pictures!

five. I am loving THIS giveaway Erin at Living In Yellow is hosting!  I desperately need a new blog look.  I'm tired of mine already and it's boring and I don't have time to redo it.

six.  Because I cannot get enough of the 80's, I am loving this song that is currently playing.



Play it, friends.  And then rock out in your room.  Which I may or may not be doing in about three seconds.

Peace out.

Oh, and link up with Jamie, ya hear??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS