Friday, March 2, 2012

Things I Wanna Know

Guys, gals, friends, enemies...

{hopefully no enemies}

I was wandering through Target the other night and I had some thoughts appear in my head.

Sidenote: One of my favorite quotes from my absolute favorite movie is this-


"Who knows where thoughts come from?  They just appear!"


Five dollars to who can name that movie.  I'll give you a hint: it's awesome.


So here they are:

one. I wanna know why I often see some busted looking girl with a hot dude.  She better have an amazing personality, that's all I'm saying.

two. I wanna know how to wear athletic clothes or lounging around clothes out in public without looking like a bum.  I saw this uber cute pregnant girl in yoga tights and a tank top.  She was adorable.  And BOTH of her thighs were the size of one of mine.  What's that all about?

three.  I wanna know why people are so rude.  This woman hollered across the store, "Hey Target person!" trying to get the attention of a sales person.  A little, "Excuse me, ma'am" would have done just fine.

four.  I wanna know why it's so easy to drop a g at Target.  Okay, just kidding, I did not spend a thousand dollars at Target, but we all know how easy it would be to do that.

five. I wanna know why short, short, short shorts are in style.  If I ever have a daughter, she will be dressing like an Amish person until she's twenty nine years old.

No ma'am.

six.  I wanna know why Dale Jr. hasn't called me up and asked me to marry him.  Can y'all explain that?

Target is so inspiring, don't you think?

By the way, the movie is Empire Records.  Open til midnight.  Duh.

1 comment:

a. nicole said...

how i love you. and i'm not sure why you haven't gotten that proposal yet.. i better have my people call his people.

and i HATE those short shorts! either the person shouldn't be wearing them (most commom) or i'm jealous and hateful because they can pull them off. either way.. it should stop.

and people ARE SO FREAKING RUDE!!

AND...... i may or may not have just gone into target for ONE thing (first mistake) and left with almost $100 worth of stuff after wandering the aisles out of curiosity (second mistake). why? why?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS