Saturday, March 3, 2012

Suck City

Ugh, it's been a terrible start to the weekend.

Yesterday was just awful all around.

Remember this mess?  That terrible woman who scammed us?  And the booking agency that supposedly tried to help us?

Yeah.  Total scam.  We're not getting any money back, we don't have a place to stay, we're not going.  It's a huge bummer.  We were all looking forward to it so much.  It makes me sad and mad that there are such terrible people out there that they would run a scam like that and steal all that money.  Something like 50+ people/groups were affected.  I have lots of terrible names for the two chicks and whoever else was involved, but I won't repeat them here.

Instead, I'll think of the best time I've ever had for St. Patrick's Day.




I still have to go down to Savannah on the 16th for a meeting for Ecuador, but it will just be me.  I'm going to turn right around and come back home, though.  Since we can't be in Savannah, we're going to get together at my house on the 17th for our own fun.

Then, last night the weather decided to flip out and throw some tornados our way.

I didn't appreciate that.

I'm dog/cat sitting for someone and the town he lives in was in the direct path of the tornado.  I was slightly freaking out.  Luckily, by the time it got here, it was just a severe storm (I think), but it was really freaky hearing tornado sirens.

So glad today is supposed to be more chill.  I've got movie plans with a friend tonight and that's it.  Oh, and I got a new brush that I'm excited to try out.  

I know, I know.  You're all dying to live my life.  Sign up sheets will be posted soon to hang out with me for a day at a time.

jkjkjkjk

Happy weekend!  What are your plans??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS