Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Ace!

My wild child puppy is no longer a puppy.  Well, he hasn't been for awhile, but still.  He's three today!  He just seems so old when I say he's three and Marley is five!

Ten weeks old...the day I got him

When I called about him, I thought it was destiny that he would be mine because the breeder I got him from had the same birthday as me (he was a birthday present) and there was only a black male and that's what I wanted!  I remember driving almost five hours total to go get him with my sister.  He slept in her arms while I drove back.  I was a little worried with how Marley would take to Ace, but they got along just fine and still do!



I love Ace so much and I truly believe he is one of the smartest dogs I've ever known, even though he does the craziest stuff.  He is the sweetest boy ever and will lay all over me like a little lap dog instead of an 80 pound lab.




This is like a post I would do if I had a real baby and that's probably weird to some of you.  Since Ace, Marley, and Emmy are my "babies" right now, this is what you get.

Look at that silly face...and not that terrible patch job of the hole in the wall.
Happy birthday Ace!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS