Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bring It, Spring

First off, happy birthday Dolly Parton!!  Cause you know she reads my blog every day.

So. 

Who is ready for spring and/or summer?  

I totally am.  I mean, I like to complain about the hot temps we get here in the GA, but I really hate most things associated with winter:

sweaters

long sleeved shirts

defrosting my windows in the morning

not being about to take my kids out for recess

the heat making my room feel stuffy

soup

I could go on.  The only thing I absolutely love about winter is Christmas and then sweatpants and sweatshirts.  But I rock those suckers year round anyway.

It's been freakishly warm here for awhile and all of sudden, it's been pretty chilly these last couple days.  It sucks.  Also, in my science class, we've been talking about the seasons and how they occur.  Talking about summer and spring daily.  Then, I saw Kim's post about how she can't wait until summer.  So of course, spring and summer have been on my mind nonstop.  

Y'allllll.

Spring is SO much better.  Summer kind of blows here, just cause it gets so hot.  But late spring is amazing down here.

We're talking:

shorts

tank tops

dresses...without leggings

flip flops

patios

driving with my windows down and my sunroof open

spring break

baseball (except I don't watch baseball on tv...I'll go to a game though!)

MY BIRTHDAY!!!! (May 27th, best day of the year)

the leaves coming back on the trees

Cadbury eggs and Reese's peanut butter eggs

Peeps- although those kinda come out year round, my favorites are still the Easter peeps

I could go on and on.  But I won't.  I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures from last spring. 


Okay, maybe another one.  Only because P's face in the background is HILARIOUS.  Perfect photo bomb.



Sixty-two days until spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS