Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spinning, Chick-fil-a, and Neti Pots

I know, all equally amazing things.  

Who else is happy it's Wednesday up in here?

I am so glad.  Like crazy glad.  Two more work days!!


I loved linking up last week, so I'm at it again!

1. I am in love.  With spin class.  LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it.  I'm hitting that class up at least three times a week. 

2. And I have to for this reason: Tonight, after spin class, I stopped by my local Chick-fil-a and got a delicious chicken sandwich, fries, and Dr. Pepper.  Makes sense, right?

3. I kinda-sorta-not really want to get sinusy sick so I can try out the Neti Pot.  Gross?  Yeah, I think so, but I LOVE that sinus pressure release and I'm hoping I would get the same relief from the Neti Pot.

4. I had a cell phone camera photo shoot today and realized I have chipmunk cheeks.  So not cute on a 26 year old.

5. I have an assignment due for my gifted endorsement class due today.  I haven't started on it and it's nine pm.  Guess I oughta wrap this show up.

Go link up!!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

neti pots are super awesome...i totally get that, gross but understandable.

great confessions! i want you to invite youcome link them up for Friday Confessional on my blog, it's a great way to meet more fabulous bloggers!!

Michelle said...

Don't we all work out and then pig out? I call it justification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS