I need a better title for these things.
I'm doing my weekend update on Tuesday cause I had a lovely three day weekend.
To be honest, though, I didn't do anything exciting except on Saturday night. The rest of the weekend was spent in bed. I was tired and getting over a cold.
So let's chat about Saturday.
I met some of my friends at SkyZone for a birthday celebration.
This place was so much fun. Trampolines all over the place, dodgeball on trampolines, a foam pit...it was a kid's dream come true. And we were all adults!
This video is from their website...I did not do any crazy stunts. Y'all, I wanted to be able to walk the next day.
My BFF Jessica has had some, for lack of better words, mishaps on trampolines in the past. One time, she tried to do a flip and she flipped right off of the trampoline into some bushes. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.
Classic. Wish I had it on camera.
Anyway, this place is perfect for her because it is IMPOSSIBLE to fly off of the trampolines. They're floor level and there's trampolines on the walls.
As fun as it was, I was sore on Sunday. And feeling sick again.
I had no school on Monday. It was GLORIOUS. I slept in, I graded papers played Sudoku, I watched tv (NCIS, duh).
How was your weekend?? Did you have Monday off too?

No comments:
Post a Comment