Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Update.

Heeeeyyyyyy pretty ladies.

It's Monday up in here.  The first full week of school for me since 2011.  Or, um, three weeks ago.

How was your weekend??

Mine was filled with lots of driving, not a lot of sleep, and a lot of productiveness.

Saturday I got up early to take my mom down to Macon to meet my sister.  I came back and tried to sleep.  Didn't happen.  That evening, I went to a wedding reception thingy for a coworker that got married at the beach in December and then dinner with two of the girls I work with.

I would like to take a minute to talk about the house where the reception was held.

Two words:

FREAKING. AMAZING.

Seriously, this house was on a small lake.  It was straight out of Southern Living.  The views were amazing.  They had a porch swing bed.  They had an elevator.  The lady who owned the house offered to let us ride it and of course we rode that thing like we've never been on an elevator before!  There was a sweet pool that I could spend every day of my summer break at.

Meanwhile, I'm living at home.

Yeah.

Anyway, Sunday was my productive day.  Church, spin class, laundry, massive cleaning of my room.  Spin class was intense.  As was the cleaning of my room and bathroom.

And I finally went to bed at a decent hour since starting back work last week.

So after all that,I guess I've nothing too interesting here on the home front.

What's going on with y'all?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS