Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I recently started following this lovely lady's blog and decided to join in on her link up...



1. I just ate an INCREDIBLE amount of pasta salad.  Like so much I thought my stomach was going to bust.  That has been an unfortunate trend lately.

2. I was looking at houses this past weekend with my realtor (more on that later, I decided not to go for it right now) and I found a house I really liked on Saturday.  Well, that evening I had a breakdown and started crying because I knew once I moved out, I'd most likely never live home again.  And it sucks living at home, but I still love my parents...lame, I know.

3. This is gross, so if you decide to unfollow me, I'll understand, but I'm keeping it real, mmmk?  When I got to school today, I kept smelling this foul odor.  I realized it was my sweater (that I picked up off the floor...dirty) and my cat had PEED on it.  In my defense though, I was gone all night on NYE and my cat got locked in my room.  All I had on underneath was a tank top, so during planning I washed the spot as best as I could in the sink, but I still walked around the rest of the day smelling like a meth head.  So embarrassing.  That's what I get for not washing my clothes regularly.

This little creeper ruined my day.


I cannot believe I am putting that out on the internet.

4. I despise getting ready in the mornings.  Or in the afternoons.  Or at night.  I hate it.  I've been late leaving my house for the past two days because I have laid in my bed and wasted time instead.  I mean, it could also have to do with the fact that I have five alarms and I hit snooze on every single one. 

5. I cannot tell you how happy it made me on Monday when the Gators beat Ohio State and Georgia lost.  Go Gators!

6. I never thought I would say this...I want to run so badly, but I can't for two more months.  I hate being injured.

7.  This was fun!  I think I'll link up again!

2 comments:

E said...

Great list. The story about the cat-pee sweater is CLASSIC. I also HATE getting ready in the mornings and sometimes (still) miss living at home.

I hope you will come back next week! :)

Kristin said...

The pee thing --- too funny!
And I am laughing at the snooze alarms!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS