Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

I've got a lot floating through my head these days.  I thought I'd share.

Sometimes I think it's 2010.

There are not many things I like more than going to bed on Friday night knowing I don't have to set my alarm the next morning.

I can cook these things well:
-chicken parmesan
-chicken pasta salad
-pizza dip
-anything frozen

I cannot cook these things well:
-cakes or cookies from scratch
-manicotti
-anything with a lengthy recipe

I have a four poster bed and the other night, I ran smack into one of the posts.  I had a knot on my forehead for two days.

My eyelids drive me crazy.  

I'm kind of on a spending hiatus right now, but there are lots of clothes I want.  Thanks, Pinterest.  However, I finally wore a shirt that's been sitting in the back of my closet for ages!





Who is ready for spring/summer??

I call my two dogs my boys.  They are just like if I had two real boys for kids.  

I hope this is random enough for you!

3 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Ooops. I copied the wrong link back to my blog. Let's try this again.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress.
My dog is my girl. When her brother was still alive, I'd call them "my pups" even though they were eleven. My girl is twelve now. I get it.
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Anonymous said...

Pizza dip - YUM! =) Love the outfits. <3

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On & Skinny Up

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS