Monday, January 23, 2012

Number One Stunna

What up, g's?

Can you believe this sick joke that's being played on us?  That the world would like us to believe it's Monday again??

Ugh.

Um, ok, really, it is Monday...yeah.  We all know how we feel about Mondays.

So I'll move on.  And talk about my weekend.

1. I read a great book.  Book review is coming soon.  My Friday night consisted of reading and this:

Absolutely nothing on that plate is substantial.  But it was delicious.

Simply because I don't like to cook and didn't have any more jelly to make yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner.

2.  We had our book club meeting at Taco Mac.

I took several pictures, but this was the only decent one.  There's one excellent picture of me showing my food in my mouth and Paula making a crazy face.  Standard.  But I'm not putting it on here.

3.  I bought myself a Cadbury egg before spin class on Sunday to eat as a reward AFTER spin class (um, let's not talk about that twisted logic).  I forgot about it and when I found it later, it was MAGICAL.  Ok, maybe not magical, but it was awesome.

4.  I spent a lot of money.  Luckily, it was for great things.  Like a stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef.  Let's be honest, though.  I bought it because I LIKE to think I will become a good cook with nice stuff.  It will not happen.  I already plan to let my mom use it and season it for me until I move out.

5.  While at the Pampered Chef party, the consultant was demonstrating knives and how great they were.  I turned to my friend and told her it was a good knife to stab someone with.  Luckily, she knows me and my sense of humor.  I was JUST KIDDING.

6.  I bought my bridesmaid dress for Jessica's wedding.  Imma be the number one stunna in that dress.  You hear, Big Tymers?

7.  I want to learn how to c-walk.  My brother kinda can, so it can't be that hard, right?  I think that should be my really late New Year's Resolution: learn how to c-walk.

8. If you don't know what it means to c-walk, you can't be my friend.  No, just kidding.  Watch Ice Cube do a short version on this video.  



9. I love my life.

The End.  Did you have a great weekend??

1 comment:

Paula said...

Yes, I had a great weekend, in part because of all the time I spent with you! Thank you so much for not posting the picture of us at Taco Mac! And get to work on that C Walk!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS