Monday, January 30, 2012

A Lazy Weekend

The weekends fly by for me.  I mean, FLY.  I didn't even do much, either!

Friday night I was in bed by nine pm.  Not even kidding.  I'm twenty-six years old, for crying out loud.  But I was EXHAUSTED.  I don't know if people in other professions have this problem, but I know myself and a few other teachers are so dang tired by Friday, we rarely do anything except chill at home.  And go to bed ridiculously early.  

Oh, my life is a FAR cry from what it used to be in college. But I'm okay with that!

On Saturday I worked on this craft for my classroom.  It turned out so cute, so I'll be posting about it later this week.

Saturday night I went to dinner with my parents.  I ate lots of cheese, chips, and salsa.  I'm pretty sure none of that is weight watchers approved, at least not in the quantities I had.  

Now I know lots of blogger do outfit of the day posts or tweets.  Their outfits are all put together, trendy, cute, etc, etc.  And for the ones who take their own picture with a cellphone, they look normal.  I always look SO STUPID- case in point right below.  

Anyway, I decided to do my own, but I'm going to keep it real and show you what I wore Saturday night.


Now, let's talk about my outfit.

Shirt- I got it from a 5K I was supposed to run, but couldn't due to another engagement.  I had my friend go pick up my shirt anyway.

Shorts- No, I did NOT do any running or exercising on Saturday.  I did go up and down the stairs several times to eat a lot of Reese's hearts.  And I did change into jeans before we left for dinner.

Hair- washed, dried, pulled back.  My plan is to donate my hair, but it's getting to that point where I have to fully dry it, straighten it, and do all the works for it not to look flat and gross. 

Shoes- You can't see them in the picture above, but I wore my Ugg moccasin slippers out.  Yes, they are worth the money and yes, they are extremely comfortable and no, I'm not embarrassed to rock those in public.

Those white spots are my cat Emmy's hair.  She is mostly white and sheds a ridiculous amount of hair.

On Sunday, I went to church, finally made it back to the gym, took a super awesome nap (that left me with sleep marks on my face and arm) and graded papers.  

Alright, I'm off to conquer the world.  Or maybe just Monday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh - that's my typical outfit too! I have the 5K shirt for one I didn't run (just found out we were preggo and doc encouraged me not to). And I can really understand the long shaggy hair thing - I donated mine years ago and it got to the point I did nothing with it because it was too much to handle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS