Last night was our annual Christmas dinner party that we do with a bunch of friends from college, and some new friends as well.
It was so much fun.
The entire group
This year, we decided to do a heavy appetizers theme. Everybody brought a dish and we chowed down. Food was DELISH- my personal favorite was the cream cheese and pepper jelly. Or the spinach dip. Or the other eighty dips.
We also did a White Elephant exchange this year- I haven't done one of those in a few years. I ended up with a Zaxby's gift card- YUM!!
One of the gifts was the new Katy Perry CD, so of course we broke that out and had a dance party in the kitchen and living room. The pics from that are hilarious, but because I'm a nice friend, I won't post some of them. They may or may not be a little embarrassing/not good to put up on the internet.
I love this picture!
Danielle and Bryan- this was much later in the night
The Clitorati!! I know this is not the best picture, but it's the best one I have.
Original Morton-Lemley girls! I have had the pleasure of living with each one of these girls (only me and Jessica lived together after college), but my college experience would not have been the same without these girls!
| Stoney and Jessica during the dance party |
And just because- I have NO idea what I am doing with my hand. But this picture makes me laugh so much!
Paula, Jessica, Sherri, Sonal, Stephen, Danny, Danielle, Bryan, and Stoney- I thoroughly enjoyed our party last night. Love you all!
Paula, Jessica, Sherri, Sonal, Stephen, Danny, Danielle, Bryan, and Stoney- I thoroughly enjoyed our party last night. Love you all!
*****************************************
On a completely different note, I am leaving for Nashville tomorrow to see Garth Brooks. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. I. CAN. HARDLY. STAND. IT. Seriously. So I will leave you with a little something.
If you don't ever hear from me again, it's because I've died of happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment