Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've joined in with Jamie for What I'm Loving, but I'm glad to do it again.  I love this link-up!


I'm loving that there are only 12 days til I see this guy in concert...


I'm loving my sweatpants I'm wearing right now.  It's COLD outside and these pants are super comfy.

I'm loving that today is Wednesday...this week has not been the best for me.

I'm loving that I am done with grad school for a month!!  I got my graduation audit letter in the mail this week- I'm so excited that I'll be graduating next summer!!

I'm loving that I'm getting my hair cut this weekend...I think I'm getting bangs.  Yikes!  Here are some looks I'm thinking about (minus the wavy hair- definitely don't have that).


blonde-wispy-blunt-fringe

Amalie-Hartmann

What do y'all think?

I'm loving my weekend plans- not much except some movie watching!

I'm loving that I only have seven more work days until break.  I love my kiddos, but I'm ready for Christmas break just as much as they are!!

I'm loving the desires God is putting on my heart right now.  My desires and wants for my life have definitely changed over the past few months and year, and I'm so excited to see where this next year will take me and where I will be in my faith at this time next year.

I'm loving the fact that I'm getting in the bed by 8:30 tonight.  Cannot wait!  I am so tired lately!

So, with that being said, I'm outta here to get some stuff done so I can hit the hay (I've never said that phrase in my entire life before- don't know why I typed it!) early!

6 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Are you going to see him in Nashville? My sister has floor seats to that show but can't go because that is when my mom is having her Christmas. She is trying to sell them on Stub Hub, I think.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I change into my comfy sweatpants as soon as I get home from work!

Kit said...

I really wanted to get bangs, but I chicken out :)

Paula said...

Elise!

OK, I want to say that I am so happy for you to be graduating so soon--you are awesome!

Also, I want to hear more about the desires God has put on your heart. This is definitely something I want to discuss during our drive to Nashville if not before! :)

Finally, I love all the hair pics, but it is between the first and the third for me. I like the third one, but I can't picture it on you. I think I'm gonna have to vote for number one! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Are you going Saturday, because then I can see it when we watch My Cousin Vinny! (And yes, I know that you like to plan your life around what is most convenient for me!) ;)

Elise said...

I AM going to see him in Nashville! I can't wait!!

Emily Powell said...

the bangs are cute...ugh, I need a hair cut too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS