Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What What What

And it's time for one of my favorite link ups...What I'm Loving Wednesday...join in over at Jamie's!



I'm loving this weather. JKRBT.  That's Just Kidding Real Big Time.  It's ridiculously cold and nasty.

I'm loving that the dinner party I have with friends each year is this Saturday!!  It's so much fun and there might be a surprise or two in store.  I can't say anything else because I know some people (okay, two) check this blog out.

I'm loving that my sweet kitty is okay for the most part.  She threw up blood yesterday and she is ten years old, so my vet was a little concerned.  But it turns out she just has a urinary infection and a skin infection (like allergies).


I'm loving my new bangs!  I got them cut this weekend.  I tried taking a picture of my bangs to upload, but my hair looks gross and greasy from touching it all day.  I'll have to take a picture of when I get ready in the morning.  

I'm loving that I'm most likely getting a new car this week.  I am so sick of my Jetta it's not even funny.  

I'm loving that Christmas break is almost here and I can actually finish my shopping. 

Okay question for y'all.  I have a personal trainer that I meet with once a week.  We've been meeting since July or August.  Should I get him something for Christmas?  Are you supposed to get gifts for people like that?  I know you usually tip hairstylists and whatnot more during Christmas, but I am so confused.  I also don't want him to think I'm hitting on him or something.  He's married with a kid and I'm NOT interested in him at all.  He's fun and a good trainer, but not interested.  Anyway, what are your thoughts?  Do I get something, like some Christmas snacks or a gift card?  Or nothing at all?  

That's all.  I'm off to plan some things for the dinner party Saturday.  

2 comments:

Paula said...

I can't wait to know what the surprises are!

I didn't know the princess is that old!

And you are still wondering about AJ!? Let me know what you decide!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Awww your kitty is SO cute! Hope she's feeling better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS