There's my take on that country song- Emerson Drive, I think? Anyway, let's get right down to it:

Day 11: New Year's Resolutions
I've never done a New Year's Resolution. Really. I've thought of a few resolutions I would have done, but I've never committed to anything. I also hate to choose things like eat better, lose weight, exercise more, yada yada yada. I always am thinking that.
With that, I think my resolution this year will be to focus on my relationship with God more and work on my 101 in 1001 list.
Day 12: Christmas Decorations
I will be honest, I haven't put any up. So the following pictures are all my mom's handiwork, but I love them anyhow!
Um, scratch that. Blogger is not cooperating and I am too tired to sit around and wait on it. I'll try again tomorrow.
**Update: I'm trying this one more time...
And it failed. I don't know what's up. It's taking FOREVER to load pictures onto Blogger, if they load at all. I even tried copying and pasting, but it didn't work. Sorry. Maybe Blogger will get it's act together soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment