Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Tuesday

Well, first of all, I forgot about yesterday's challenge.  Okay, not true, but when I did remember, I was too tired to do anything.  I will combine that with today's post-

1. Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things- Do I really need to just pick one?  I mean, honestly?  I'd take anything that woman hands out on that show, even if I already have it (which I would most likely NOT) or I hated it.  EBay, hello?

2. It. Is. Freezing.  I don't want to complain too much, though, because I remember when it was miserably, stifling hot just a few months ago.

3. It is so cold I want to skip out on meeting my small group at a worship night thing at my church.

4. I have barely started shopping for Christmas.  I need to get on it!  I've only got three gifts so far, and two aren't even complete.  Up until now, I just didn't have the time!  Now I don't have the motivation to go out in the cold.  

5. I had so much fun at the Toys for Tots event I went to Friday!

6. I am so annoyed with Blogger and it's ability to load pictures.  Or inability.  Is anyone else having problems or is it just me?  It's probably just me.

7. I am done with grad school until January!!!!!!  I can kind of have my life back now.

8. I'm moving like Bernie...


1:55 is my favorite spot!  And, yes, I did move it like Bernie on the dance floor on Friday night.  Be jealous.  Or just be embarrassed for me, because I don't know how to be embarrassed, apparently.   


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS