I'm back for a little dose of What I'm Loving Wednesday over at Jamie's blog...

I'm loving that I am going to finish my Christmas shopping today!!
I'm loving that my brother and sister are both coming in to town today for the Christmas holidays! My sister just got here and her and I are going to go shopping for my brother in a little while!
I'm loving that I got to meet up with my cousin Anna Kate in Acworth today...she was up visiting a friend from college and I met her for a little shopping in Target, Books a Million, and Moe's!!
I'm loving that I get to see my friend Melissa and her husband Kevin tomorrow night! Melissa is a good friend from college and she now lives in South Carolina with her hubby and I'm so glad I get to see them!
| Me, Melissa, and Jessica at Melissa's wedding in June 2010. Sorry my arm looks ridiculous. |
I'm loving that I traded in my Jetta!! I'm the proud owner of a Toyota 4Runner- I am so glad I have an SUV again!
I'm loving that I just got back from Nashville and had the BEST, MOST AMAZING time at the Garth Brooks concert. Y'all, it was amazing. I will be back with a post on my Nashville/concert experience later.
And finally, I'm loving that I am crossing off things on my 101 list...I will also be back to post about that!

2 comments:
Your arm looks ridiculously good!
YAY for getting a new car! I love that feeling!
Post a Comment