Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Questions

Why am I in such a funk about the holidays?

How come I am not as excited about Christmas as I normally am?

How come nap time stops after kindergarten?

Why did I eat eighteen pounds of candy today?

What will my dentist say in a month when I go for a teeth cleaning?

Are Nicole Richie and Joel Madden getting married tomorrow?  If so, how come I didn't get invited?


Is the fact that Taylor Swift is dating Jake Gyllenhaal bothering anyone else but me?

Why is Miley Cyrus such an idiot?

Can you tell I read too many celebrity blogs/magazines?

How come I'm so terrible in Centergy class?

How in the world am I going to find an outfit for the dinner party that is at my house next Friday?

Does this question format bother anyone?

Do you think I will get any work done this weekend?

Who will take Urban Meyer's position now that he has decided to stop coaching?

Can you guess what movie I am watching tomorrow with some friends based off of this quote?

No self respectin' Southerner uses instant grits.

Can you believe one of my friends has never seen that movie!?


Will I stop rambling?

Yes.

1 comment:

ty said...

I can't believe ANYONE hasn't seen My Cousin Vinny ... it's what motivates me during finals, haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS