I've decided to join up with another link-up at Never Growing Old...Meet Me On Monday!

(Also, this is just for Paula because she told me tonight she wanted me to update my blog more...here's something to read for now!)
1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Originally I was heading to Athens for NYE, but I've scratched that plan. My two best friends are going to come over and we're going to have a laid back, chill evening. I'm excited and ready to bring on 2011. Something's gotta change this year.
2. How tall are you?
I am 5'7". It's a good height, I think.
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
Haha, I like chocolate. And the chocolate/vanilla swirl. But not the reduced fat or sugar free kind.
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
I almost always blog in my bedroom. Nine times out of ten I am in my bed also.
5. What is your best physical feature?
I hate answering these questions, but I would say my hair. It's not super exciting, I've just always gotten a lot of compliments on my hair color.
Well, that's it for now. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

1 comment:
Thanks so much for the shout out!
Post a Comment