Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Really...Wednesday?

I cannot believe it's already Wednesday.  Another week and I'll be back at work with the kiddos.


Link up with Jamie and play along!

I'm loving my time off...I've been able to catch up on lots of things (and do a lot of nothing).

I'm loving that 2010 is almost over.  It's been a long year, with a lot of changes.  I have no idea what 2011 will bring, but I'm ready for it.  I think.

I'm loving that my dad made pepper jelly over the weekend.  I love pepper jelly.  That's an understatement, but I love it love it love it.  One time, at my friend Paula's birthday party, I spent a good majority of my time with our friend Danny eating all the pepper jelly and cream cheese.  Like seriously, we just hung out in the kitchen eating pepper jelly and cream cheese nonstop.  Anyway, I've had it for lunch today and there's still like, twelve jars of it ready to eat.  

SOOOOOO Good


Because of this pepper jelly and cream cheese (and the five hundred pounds of junk I ate at Christmas), I'm loving that I'm hitting up the gym tonight for ride class (spin class, basically).  I'm going to die because I haven't been in about forty two years, but I need to go.

I'm loving the nap I'm about to take AND that I can take a nap today.

I have loved this break so much and don't want it to end!  It always seems like when I come back from Christmas break, the time FLIES and soon I'll be planning the end of the year party and gearing up for my 26th birthday.  

Ugh, gross.  I'm going to go nap now and forget that I have to turn another year older in 2011. (Yes, I am one of those girls who hates getting older.  I cried when I turned 23.  So sue me.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your loves! and what is the recipe for this pepper jelly? It looks yummy!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I took a nap today and it was wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS