(Virtual high five for anyone who knows who sings that song- "A New Day Has Come")
It's 2011, y'all. As if you didn't already know that. I remember when I was little and thinking the year I was going to graduate high school (2003) seemed SO far away. Then I started thinking of later years and being in the 2000's was just crazy. And here we are, 2011.
I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's Eve! I did. Two of my best friends came over and we just chilled. And maybe had a dance party.
I have to tell you, I am pumped about 2011. I feel this is going to be a good year for me. These past six months have brought up so many questions about my future, but I know one thing- I have no idea where my journey is going to lead me, but I'm going to let God show me.
I started this year off right, too. Breakfast at the local Waffle House. Egg and cheese sandwich and a sausage biscuit. YUM. I may or may not have been the worst dressed person there (along with Jessica and Paula), but I was the most comfortable. Don't hate.
So, I'm participating in a new blog challenge- 11 in 2011- hosted by Kit over at A Step Into My Life...go check her blog out!

Today's challenge- New Year's Resolutions
I don't know if I really ever have made a true New Year's Resolution. Last night I jokingly put on my Facebook status that my resolution was to move it like Bernie whenever possible. See below.
But honestly, I think my resolutions might be:
1. Don't take myself so seriously. I don't most of the time, anyway, but I want to keep this up.
2. Work on my 101 in 1001 list. You can see what I'm talking about HERE or HERE.
3. Live in the moment. As in, quit worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow or next week or next year.
4. Watch as much NCIS as possible. It's my new favorite TV show- I can't believe I'm just finding out about this show! Anyone else a fan? Michael Weatherly (plays Anthony DiNozzo on the show) CRACKS me up. And he's a hottie.

5. Work hard, live hard, play hard, love hard.
And there we go. I'm thinking these are resolutions I can stick to this year. What are y'all's resolutions?

7 comments:
Great resolutions! I think living in the moment is something we should all work towards...
Thanks for linking up :)
Happy New Year!!
That video is funny :)
You have some great resolutions! I love number 3...live in the moment. I think that I need to do a better job at that one.
I hope that the rest of your day is wonderful!
Love it! I know what you are doing right now--watching NCIS! I had a great time last night and I am looking forward to a great 2011, too!!! WOOHOO!!!
Great resolutions!!! I love all of these.
Great list! I am working on my 101 list right now! It is hard to come up with 101 thing! Good luck!
You have possibly the cutest header/blog design ever!! I truly love it!!
I definitely want to love hard and live hard this year. You never know when it's your last day!
Great list of resolutions. I think being the worst person dressed at breakfast should merit an award. I love going to breakfast in my PJ's!
Post a Comment