Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hallelujah It's Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday again...


I'm loving that it's Wednesday.  Seriously.  We have a four day week this week, and I don't know about y'all, but four day weeks are often more exhausting that regular 5 day weeks.  I'm dying here.

Speaking of school, I'm loving my job right now.  I'm loving my kids (I'm always loving them, though), I'm loving the content I'm teaching, I'm loving the ladies on my grade level.  I'm just loving work right now.  

I'm loving my grad school class I'm taking.  It's on teaching science and we have to watch these videos on inquiry based teaching.  The videos are about fifteen years old and they're kinda terrible as far as clothing and hair.  But the classrooms and discussions make me want to redesign the entire way I teach science!

I'm loving my dinner.  DiGiorno cheese stuffed crust pizza.  Yes, it is delicious.  Yes, I may or may not have just eaten half of the pizza.  It is not as good as Pizza Hut's stuffed crust, but I'll make do.

I'm loving my weekend plans- dinner with some friends (one who decided to throw out in a text message that he was moving to Korea for a year to teach English!?!?), book club and a movie, and then a possible TV marathon on Sunday.

I'm also loving the video below.  I came across it a few months ago and I always watch it when I need a laugh.  I love Taylor Swift.  I love Ellen.  I love it when people get scared.  I love it when people fall.  Enjoy!

Ellen Scares Taylor Swift - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
(click above to see the video- I promise you it's worth it)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

doesn't it make the biggest difference when you love your job!?

Paula said...

It makes me so happy to see all these things that are going well for you, especially that you are loving your job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS