Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Today's challenge is so appropriate!  Here in Georgia, it's around twenty degrees and the weather forecasters are predicting snow and ice tonight!

Day 9: Favorite Things to Do on a Cold Winter Day


Well, first, it's important to get a fire going if you've got a fireplace.  


Then, get comfortable in some sweats, pajamas, whatever, and curl up with a blanket.

Then spend all day watching TV or movies or something on the DVR or reading.

That's my plan today.  That, and a little grad school work and grading some papers.  If, by chance, we don't have school tomorrow, I want to be able to relax all day and not have to work.

What are your plans for a cold winter day like today?

4 comments:

Kit said...

I love to do all of that too! What a perfect day!

Kristy said...

Ohhh, a fire! Good luck w/ your school work

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the relaxing...put that grading off :)

emily said...

Sounds like a great day! I really need to get our fire place "swept"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS