Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leftovers?

Today's challenge in the 11 in 2011 blog challenge (hosted by Kit and MJ) is Best Leftovers Recipe.



Like Kit, this one is a bit of a challenge for me.  When I do cook, it's usually a prepackaged meal that only serves one or two anyway, so there are no leftovers.  If there are leftovers, I just put them into a tupperware container and take them to lunch.  Nothing fancy from me. 


However, I do love some leftover ham (usually from Thanksgiving or Christmas), added with some mayonnaise, mustard, cheese, and a hoagie bun- delicious sandwich ready to go!

Hopefully I can check out some fun recipes from other people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the remaking leftovers into new meals is something you need to learn to do...I'm still working on this skill :)

Kit said...

I think that we never have leftover is cause by me eating so much :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS