Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5: Places You Hope To Go This Year

I'm LOVING today's challenge for the 11 in 2011 challenge hosted by Kit and MJ!


1- Well, first up, I KNOW I'm going to Chicago in June to see NKOTB/BSB with one of my best friends.  I'm so excited!!  I've never been to Chicago, so I'm going to need some suggestions of things to do when it gets closer!  And just to get anyone excited for their ballin' out of control amazing concert, check out their performance from the AMA's earlier this year...


2- I hope to go see my friend Lynzee in Minnesota at some point this year.  I went to college with her for two years and then she transferred.  We stayed in touch and then she moved up to Minnesota with her precious baby boy (who's not such a baby anymore) and her husband.  I haven't seen her in...almost two years??  WTF, really, it's been that long?  That has got to be changed.

One of my favorite couples!!


3- I hope to go to South Carolina to go see my friend Melissa and her husband Kevin.  They just got married last summer (and I saw them over Christmas).  Plus, I can't wait to meet her dog Sarge!

4- I hope to go here this summer...




Yes, ladies, that's Fiji.  Who's paying for me to go??  Any takers?

I can't wait to read where everyone else hopes to go this year!

2 comments:

Kit said...

Can I go to Fiji with you :)

Keri said...

if you find someone to pay for fiji sign me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS