How fitting that I wrote a post about Taco Bell last night and then today's 11 in 2011 challenge is healthy snacks! Clearly, I need to eat some more healthy snacks.
One of my favorite healthy snacks is hummus and celery. My favorite brand of hummus is Sabra, Roasted Garlic.
.jpg)
I also really like string cheese for a mid-morning snack. There are certain brands I prefer, but I can't remember what they are. I just remember what the bag looks like.
A handful of grapes are also super healthy and delicious!

Roasted soy nuts are also super delish! You can get them at any grocery store. I think these are not so healthy if you eat a TON in one sitting, but in small portions they are good. One container will usually last me a few months.
My problem with healthy snacks is I usually make them unhealthy with the amount I eat or I pair it with something not so healthy.


5 comments:
I love eating green grapes too!
Elise, I didn't know you like hummus! That is my favorite kind, too! I've never tried soy nuts--you have to let me try some of yours. =)
Im also doing the 11 in 2011 with Kit and MJ- hummus is my favorite snack too! I will have to look for that brand and give it a try! I always buy Tribe original.
http://inspire-keri.blogspot.com/
I've never tried hummus or soy nuts, but I love grapes
I've got to say...your post about Taco Bell has me wanting some now!! Gotta stay healthy though...gotta stay strong!! :)
Post a Comment