I've been kinda behind on posting. I've been busy, but not, you know? Maybe not. Oh well. Well, I'm going to catch up with some bullet style posting.
-I am NOT GOOD WITH TECHNOLOGY. Seriously, me and technology do not mix. I went through three computers in college because they crashed and died with no chance of resuscitation. My roommate sophomore year and I were convinced our room was cursed because we both had constant computer problems. Anyway, my point is once again, I'm cursed with technology. I got a new camera about a year and a half ago- nothing fancy, just a point and shoot. My kind of camera. Well, I've been loading pictures with no problem. I go to load pictures of the snow yesterday afternoon because I was going to finally post about the snow- and the stupid cord would not connect. I have two USB cords for cameras and NEITHER one would work. I have no idea what has happened. It's quite frustrating. So, until I figure out what is the deal, my posts might be missing some pictures.
-To make up for it, here's a super cute picture I found online:
![]() |
| Image From Here |
-Does anybody out there have dogs with sensitive skin? My dog Ace has really bad dry skin. The vet said he's also probably got some allergies. I am going to change his diet (because I switched his food a few months ago and his skin DID get worse) and see if that helps. But, if you do have doggies with dry skin, do y'all know of any natural remedies to help relieve the itching?? He's got bald patches on his legs because he scratches them so much.
| My silly boy this past summer- he had gotten bit by a snake and was drugged up in this picture. |
-I am convinced I should have a reality show. Anybody have any connections that could make that happen?? I'd get you a guest spot on my show!! Okay, thanks, that'd be great!
-Yesterday I had to go to work, but the kids still weren't there. I got some work done, and had to go fill in for a fellow teacher at a meeting. It was the first day in an entire week I wore jeans and looked nice. Thank you, snow days.
-Maybe it's all the snow days, maybe it's the sun that I finally see, but I am looking forward to the spring and summer and when I can see days like these:
![]() |
![]() |
| Image Found Here |
-Remember that concert I won't stop talking about? NKOTB and BSB? Well, Jessica and I planned out our trip last night. We found out hotel, plus our flights. AND we are getting this thing called a City Pass for Chicago. Anyone ever used one? You get to go to five different museums and places on this pass and it saves you some bucks, which I'm all for since I'll be able to buy a small island for what I'm spending on this trip. I can't wait!!
![]() |
| Image Found Here Alright, that's it for me. I gotta go shower and get some work done. Happy Saturday, y'all! I hope everyone gets to enjoy their three day weekend! |





1 comment:
Hi! New follower from the 11 in 2011 challenge!
My lab Meredith has irritable skin too and I can't figure out what to do for her! She did have a flea allergy that I have to give her a special flea medicine for, but she also has terrible dry, dandruffy stuff.
I read somewhere that if you give them a little bit of peanut butter every day or something to do with fish oil in their dog food it may help? But I havent tried either option yet with her.... If you find something that works please share!
Post a Comment