Thursday, January 20, 2011

P-R-0-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

Do you know how much concentration it took to make today's blog post title?  Too much for me.  Anyway, I've got a crapload of work to do in the next 48 hours for work, grad school, and book club.  (I have my book club meeting on Saturday.  And I haven't started the book.  Oops.  Don't hate me, Jessica and Paula.  I WILL have it done by Saturday night.  I promise.) 

Yeah, so what am I doing?  Blogging.  About anything super important?  No, not really.  So, if you've got better things to do, you might want to do them.  Unless you're procrastinating.  Then come join me!!

Okay, so the other day I had my kiddos do a science train of thought.  They had to think of a question about science and then just write down anything that came to mind or any other questions that came to mind- about anything.  

It is FASCINATING to think about where our thoughts come from.  Seriously.  Have you ever talked out your train of thought?  Like tried to figure out how in the world you started thinking about shrimp when you were JUST thinking about scrapbooking?  It amazes me, honestly.  

And it makes me think of my favorite movie and one of my favorite parts.


"Joe, I think it's gonna be okay." 
"What makes you think that?" 
"Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear."



I could start quoting all my favorite parts, but that would be boring.  So watch this.


I couldn't find my favorite part, so I guess you'll have to deal with that.  Happy Rex Manning Day!!

Any other Empire Records fans out there?

So you know how I got hooked on NCIS?  Well, thanks to the USA channel and the million marathons they have, I now have 18 and counting hours of NCIS recorded on my DVR.  Hello, Saturday.  Wait, I have to read a book Saturday.  Hello, Sunday.  You can find me in my bed, watching Gibbs and DiNozzo (and everyone else, but they're my favorites).  


I guess that's enough procrastination for now.  I've got laundry and some reading to start.  Although my bed is looking awful nice right now...I'll let you know how this turns out tomorrow.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS