Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I skipped out on this link up last week, so I'm glad to be back for it this week!  Join Jamie in the fun!


I'm loving that we have no school...again!  It's been so nice just to chill at home for three days now.  I'm working on grad school stuff and I have caught up with my grading.

I'm loving Britney's new single..."Hold It Against Me"- it's such a fun song!

I'm loving the leftovers that are waiting for me to eat tonight for dinner- chicken pasta salad!  My mom made it and it is my FAVORITE meal ever.

I'm loving that I haven't put on make-up since Saturday and haven't put on jeans since Saturday either.  Don't worry, though, I have showered.  Can you tell I've enjoyed my time off?

Yesterday I was really productive and started cleaning out the storage room at our house.  I got to a stopping point and then it all went downhill.  I haven't done A THING since last night.

I just found out also that school is cancelled tomorrow for the students, but faculty and staff have to report.  Looks like my days of lazing around are over!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't had makeup on in days either! Doesn't look like that is going to change anytime soon. The snow won't go away around here!

-Many Smiles!

Megan said...

I want to hear Britney's new single!! Several people have posted about it!! I'm anxious!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I bet you've enjoyed your days off! We were off Monday and it was so nice :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS