This post is going to be super random, so I'll organize it a little for ya or for myself really...
-Anyone else glad tomorrow is Friday?? I sure am. This was/is the first full week I've had to work since before Christmas. I didn't realize it would be so exhausting.
-My iPod shattered the other day. Well, not so much shattered as broke into three pieces. I'm so bad with technology. The thing just fell out of my car and BAM, it's in three pieces with no way of putting it back together. See?
| Sorry for the bad quality, this pic is from my phone. |
-My mom made homemade mac and cheese and I had some for dinner. There was enough for my lunch tomorrow, until THIS rude thing got up on the counter and ate most of it.
| Okay, I know he's a puppy here, but I can't get mad when I see this cute face. -I haven't been to the gym in forever. I have time this weekend, but I'm betting money I won't make it cause I'm too freakin' tired. -I FINALLY got my stupid tag for my car. Remember this waste of my time? Yeah, well, the dealership and the tag office finally called me today and told me they got their act together and were SO very sorry I had to make FOUR trips to the tag office and would I like a fifty dollar gift certificate to my favorite restaurant. Ummmmm, just kidding, but they did call me and tell me the title had been transferred. -I feel so old these days. I'm so excited for Friday night. No, I do not have super fun plans nor am I going to see a movie. I'm not going out for drinks or doing anything like that. I'm doing NOTHING. Except studying for a midterm for my grad class. In my sweatpants. Who's excited?? ME!!! -If you know me, you know I hate potatoes. But I like certain french fries and potato salad. I came to a VERY, VERY important realization yesterday. I don't hate potatoes anymore. Well, I do, but not in small amounts. Like skinny french fries or really creamy potato salad or Mr. Potato Head. Basically, if I can't taste the potato, I like it. |
![]() |
-Last thing...I love NCIS. I now have 32 hours saved on my DVR. TG(tomorrow)IF!!!! |


1 comment:
NCIS for a straightday and a half.... PERFECT! haha. i feel that way about SVU :)
Post a Comment