I'm rolling in a little late on this, but it's been a loooooong day. I was out sick yesterday and went back today and it was Friday and then I stayed late planning and getting things together for next week and I'm still not even done. Like that incredibly long sentence? Funny, I'm teaching complete/fragment/run-on sentences next week.
Anyway, the 11 in 2011 challenge is still going on and today's challenge is Favorite Memory of 2010.
While there are a ton of memories from 2010 I will cherish and love (and probably have forgotten), I think my favorite memory HAS to be going to see Garth Brooks. Hands. Down.
In case you missed my post about him (and how rude, if so! I kid, I kid), then you can just click HERE and spend a few moments reliving the glory of seeing the best live performer ever. Oh, and seeing Reba McEntire.
Trisha Yearwood

REBA!!!!!!
Nashville is such a cool city and I cannot WAIT to go back and check it out so more!
--------------------------------------------
On another note, I'm going to be a total fattie here and review my meal I ate tonight for dinner.

Yes, that's right. I spent my Friday night at Taco Bell. Say what you want about Taco Bell. Grade D meat, still edible? I don't care. Taco Hell? I don't care. Fake cheese? I don't care. Dirty restaurants? That's why I go through the drive thru. It's still one of my favorite fast food restaurants.
Let me first say though, I am a diehard Cheesy Gordita Crunch person. With no lettuce. It will ALWAYS be my favorite thing to eat at Taco Bell. Always. But the touchdown box is okay.
There is a TON of food. This girl loves to eat and I rarely throw away food. But in the five buck box you get a taco (soft for me), a Crunchwrap Supreme, a Beefy Crunch Burrito, Cinnamon Twists, and a drink.
I ate the soft taco first, and it was, well, a soft taco. It was good. Then I checked out the Crunchwrap Supreme. Surprisingly good. I think I will be checking these out again. I couldn't tell if it was sour cream or the baja sauce or what, but the sauce on the Crunchwrap was good.
I started getting really full, so I tried the Beefy Crunch Burrito before I got too full. I don't like rice on my burritos or tacos, and this had rice. So that threw me off. The fritos were hot! But it was pretty good. I don't think I'll get it again, though.
Of course the Cinnamon Twists did not disappoint. Neither did my root beer. However, I still had to throw away some of the Crunchwrap Supreme and the Beefy Crunch Burrito. Too much food for one person!
Well, now that I've established myself as a Taco Bell eating fattie, I think I'll tie this up and head to bed soon. Don't hate, though. I'm just keeping it real.
Nashville is such a cool city and I cannot WAIT to go back and check it out so more!
--------------------------------------------
On another note, I'm going to be a total fattie here and review my meal I ate tonight for dinner.

Yes, that's right. I spent my Friday night at Taco Bell. Say what you want about Taco Bell. Grade D meat, still edible? I don't care. Taco Hell? I don't care. Fake cheese? I don't care. Dirty restaurants? That's why I go through the drive thru. It's still one of my favorite fast food restaurants.
Let me first say though, I am a diehard Cheesy Gordita Crunch person. With no lettuce. It will ALWAYS be my favorite thing to eat at Taco Bell. Always. But the touchdown box is okay.
There is a TON of food. This girl loves to eat and I rarely throw away food. But in the five buck box you get a taco (soft for me), a Crunchwrap Supreme, a Beefy Crunch Burrito, Cinnamon Twists, and a drink.
I ate the soft taco first, and it was, well, a soft taco. It was good. Then I checked out the Crunchwrap Supreme. Surprisingly good. I think I will be checking these out again. I couldn't tell if it was sour cream or the baja sauce or what, but the sauce on the Crunchwrap was good.
I started getting really full, so I tried the Beefy Crunch Burrito before I got too full. I don't like rice on my burritos or tacos, and this had rice. So that threw me off. The fritos were hot! But it was pretty good. I don't think I'll get it again, though.
Of course the Cinnamon Twists did not disappoint. Neither did my root beer. However, I still had to throw away some of the Crunchwrap Supreme and the Beefy Crunch Burrito. Too much food for one person!
Well, now that I've established myself as a Taco Bell eating fattie, I think I'll tie this up and head to bed soon. Don't hate, though. I'm just keeping it real.


4 comments:
hahaha I would never hate this post! I love it! I looove reviews of the latest in fast food and junk food! I hope there will be more posts like this soon...maybe in a blog called...One Meal at a Time?! Hello, where is it?! =) Just messing with you. I know you're busy and I really did like this post!
PS-We have to talk about organizational tips!
Great post! Love the Taco Bell review :)
HAHA! I love this post!
What a fun concert!!
I would totally love to try that frito burrito...such a good indulgence once in a while :)
Post a Comment