Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And That's The Way It Is

Guess who is a giant slacker?

That would be ME!!

Guess who is also listening to Celine Dion's ultimate hits?

That would also be ME!!

Guess who almost killed her computer by spilling Coke on it?

Yes, you are correct...ME!!

Anyway, I'm a little behind in the challenge for various reasons (UM, namely, grad school!).


challenge button

Let's just pick up with Day 27, eh?


Day 27 – What is something you need to forgive yourself for?

Oh, geez.  A lot.  Too much.  Really, I've never understood those people who are like, I have no regrets. Well I try not to, but I can't help it.  I make mistakes and while I learn from a lot of them, there are some that I REALLY could have learned that lesson a different way.  

With that being said, there are a few personal things I'm not going to share that I need to forgive myself for.  Actually, I think I have forgiven myself for them, and I know the Lord has forgiven me, I just can't FORGET them.  And maybe that's a good thing- maybe what I did will pop in my head next time I'm about to make a similar, bad decision and it'll remind me to stop what I'm doing.  Maybe it's not, I don't know.

Day 28 – What is something you need to stop blaming yourself for?

I know I need to stop blaming myself for the way others feel.  I guess I am too sensitive sometimes and I feel like it's my fault when someone is in a bad mood.  That's not to say I don't piss someone off or offend someone now and then, but I can't make anyone feel happy, sad, mad, glad, or whatever.  It's their choice, so I need to stop blaming myself when they get upset.

Unless I truly did upset them, and then that's another story.

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Eating Chick-fil-A

Watching Will and Grace

Sleeping in 

Listening to any of my favorites: Britney, Dolly, Celine, OAR, BSB, Garth, Taylor Swift, and so on.

Watching HGTV.  Unless it's a yard show- not really my favorite.  

So there, I'm caught up.  

BTW, in case you didn't know, my post title is a Celine song.  Check it out and enjoy your Tuesday!!


1 comment:

a. nicole said...

i think there should be some kind of system... like after you do two blog challenges you get to be bff. what do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS