Link up with Carissa!!

1. I stayed up WAY too late last night because there happened to be a marathon of NCIS on. Even though my DVR was recording, I just couldn't stop watching. Addicting for sure.

1. I stayed up WAY too late last night because there happened to be a marathon of NCIS on. Even though my DVR was recording, I just couldn't stop watching. Addicting for sure.
2. It was so hard to get back in the swing of things today. My friend who teaches across the hallway from me said it was a lot easier than she thought it would be. NOT FOR ME. Spring break is such a tease.
3. I get to eat out again in FIVE days. I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I have already planned out my first three meals. Not surprisingly, they're all from fast food places. Two are Chick-fil-a (breakfast and dinner- in one day).
4. I started looking at houses last night. To buy. In my area, there are some really good deals and I could totally afford something right now. I found two houses that have really good size lots, good size houses, and they are in good areas. It's kinda scary because I still don't feel like I'm old enough to be a real adult, even though I'll be 26 next month.
5. I wish I could look for a house in New York City and be on Selling New York. Do any of y'all watch this show? It's freaking ridiculous. Not just the apartments and prices, but the real estate commissions. If I could sell one luxury apartment in NYC each year, I'd be good to go.
6. I've got loads of papers to grade and some errands to run. I'm out.
Happy Monday!!

1 comment:
If I had even a small bit of money, I'd buy a house right now. It's such a buyer's market!!
Post a Comment