Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been a few weeks since I've joined in, but I definitely have a lot that I'm loving today!!


I'm so totally loving that I'm on spring break right now!!  I have definitely gotten a good amount of rest, but I've gotten a lot done, too.  When I go back next Monday, I'll only have four weeks left!!  

I'm loving that I have ride class tonight.  It's basically a spinning class, but my gym calls it ride.  I really do love spinning.  It's a HARD workout while I'm in it, but I feel so good when I leave.

I'm loving my Good Friday plans...I'll be at the Verizon Amphitheater for Passion City Church's Good Friday service.  Louie Giglio, Chris Tomlin, Christy Nockels, and Kristian Stanfill will all be there and I have a feeling it's going to be awesome.

I'm loving that I finally got a new iPod yesterday!  It's going to be so nice to go for a jog with it!

I'm loving that I have exactly one week left for two of my grad school classes, and then I'm THISCLOSE to being finished with grad school.  

I'm loving this weather.  Here in metro Atlanta, it's been 70's and 80's, which means it's perfect windows down, sun roof open driving weather.  

What are you loving today??  

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I miss the days of SB, so I am totally jealous! Enjoy and good luck with finishing up your classes :)

Michelle said...

I'm on SB too and loving it!! I'm so jealous of your beautiful weather though! Its only 45-50 here! BOO!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day!

A Little Bit of This & That
Giveaway for a Great Cause

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

New follower here! Saw you live in Atlanta, too! Just wanted to say hi and I'm so jealous you are going on Friday to Verizon! That will be amazing! Kristian grew up in the same church I did, he's awesome :)

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today! HAve fun on SB....I wish I had one. My husband's is next week!

Helen said...

I'm from Atlanta too! I love this weather, it is PERFECT!! What kind of iPod did you get?? Enjoy your spring break! :)

Amanda Money said...

I would love to do a spinning class sometime! I've been doing Zumba and love it. Spinning seems like such a good workout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS