Spring Break is finally here and it is MUCH needed. My actual weekends for this week are packed, but the work week = nothing! I am so excited to just lay around and catch up on sleep, grad school work, and life in general.
Oh, and watch a bazillion hours of my fav shows on my DVR.
Yesterday I had a super busy day. I was up at my church at 8:30 to help out with a service day. The group I was with went to this place that helped at risk boys from 12-17 and supported the families too. They had just moved into a new building and were in the process of remodeling the house. We helped pull up a floor, sand and paint a room, and landscaping. I loved helping them out and they were super nice, too!
I had to leave early to go meet some friends in Atlanta. It was a beautiful day, so we headed over to Piedmont Park for the Dogwood Festival. We brought a TON of food and just chilled and enjoyed the weather.
Then, I had to leave again for a birthday dinner with some friends. Which was fun, I enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant and the people there. I still have two more weeks of not eating out. I can't wait!!
Afterwards, we headed over to Emily's house and had a short little game night. Then I came home and crashed. What a long day.
Today, my focus is to clean, catch up on laundry, and just chill out. I know this post isn't that exciting, but I'm trying to be more consistent!

No comments:
Post a Comment