Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some Thoughts for Thursday

This may be a little random, but oh well...

-I have crush on Damon from Holmes Inspection and Holmes on Homes (both on HGTV).  He's so cute and I love that he's so handy!!

-I can't stop listening to this song:


Homegirl is just so talented.  My favorite line?  "Let is always be known that I was who I am."

-I have a ridiculous amount of laundry sitting in my closet that needs to be done.  Please come do it for me?

-I didn't go to ride class last night.  I went for a jog instead.  I know it'll be a slow process getting back into the swing of things, but sometimes I wish I could get out there and run a 5K right away.

-I AM going to yoga tonight and I'll do some running and walking on the treadmill before that.  

-I am about to start the book for this month's book club and I realized I haven't done a book review on last month's book!!  I'll get that out tomorrow.

I thought I had more to post, but I guess not really.  I'm not that exciting on Spring Break, I guess.  It's almost Friday- but I know for a lot of people, today is their Friday.  Enjoy your Easter weekend!

1 comment:

ty said...

Laundry. Me too. Woof.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS