So I have this week off. Usually I look forward to Spring Break because I get to relax, chill out, catch up on work, read, watch TV, whatnot. I always anticipate saving some money by not driving an hour each day for work or not having to run out and buy things for my classroom.
I am always wrong.
Boredom gets to me and I start online shopping. Or, I should say, online window shopping.
What I should really do is get off my lazy butt, go walk my dogs, try to run (I've got a 5K in two and a half weeks- yikes!), or clean my room.
What I'm going to do is ignore the incredibly dusty furniture, dog hair covered floor, put another pillow behind me, and show y'all what I'm itching to buy this week.
![]() |
| Source |
Since I broke mine, I desperately need a new one. I keep telling myself if I get a new one, I'll go for a run. We shall see.
| Source |
I need some new running shoes. I really like these, except without the yellow.

![]() |
| Source |
If you can tell, it's got a cute eyelet pattern. Except remember how I should be running or walking right now? Yeah, it's almost swimsuit season.
![]() |
| Source |
My brother texted me and told me about this company. He works for my parents as the manager of their marina and they're going to start carrying the company. If you know me, you know I'm all about a comfy hoodie and I love the gray color of this one.

OR
![]() |
| Source |
I already have a pair of regular boat shoes that are Sperry's. I need a new pair, actually, cause mine are looking pretty scruffy. I do know, though, that they are super comfortable and I'm sure these flippy floppies will be too.
I should stop now. I'm super tempted to buy a lot of these things, except I really need to pay for my last class for grad school. Darn that higher education.
What are some things you want??





1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog! I LOVED the Help and read it for my book club too. I hope you and your book club like it!
BTW I am a huge online window shopper like you :) especially when I have days off of school! I am currently ogling a new bag that I'm trying to convince myself I can afford...
Post a Comment