Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again!


Okay confession.  I got on here earlier and started this post but couldn't come up with anything that I was loving.  I've had kind of a rough day and was just in a mood where I couldn't find anything I was completely loving.

But I chilled out and now I'm back!

I'm loving Friends reruns, from five to six every day.  I really love the early ones from the first couple of seasons.  Everyone looks so young!!


I'm loving that I'm going to try my hardest to go to bed before ten tonight.  It's been midnight for the past three nights and I just can't do that another night.

I'm loving that I have to work at a school dance on Friday until 8:30.  I know that sounds crazy, but since I live 30 minutes away, it makes no sense for me to go home, just to drive right back especially with gas prices.  So even though I have to stay late, I'll be able to get SO MUCH done.

I'm loving one of my favorite ways to waste time- Sporcle.com!!  They have a bunch of random quizzes they post every day.  Some are super hard and I have no idea how to answer even one questions (like ones about chemical elements or European cities).  Then they have my favorites- ones about movies, movies posters, states, music, word ladders, etc.  If you're bored, go check it out!!

What are you loving today??

2 comments:

Kit said...

What awesome things you are loving today! Hope you had a great Wednesday!

The Sweet Life said...

I'm definitely checking out sporcle. Happy Wednesday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS