Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Secrets

I suppose they're not really secrets, but maybe a confession or two.

1. One of my absolute favorite, cannot miss tv shows (besides NCIS) is ABDC- if you don't know what that means, clearly you're not a fan.  It's okay, though, cause I'm here to enlighten you- America's Best Dance Crew.  I thought this one crew was a joke when I first saw them, but I LOVE them now.  Iconic Boyz.  Hip hop dancers from Jersey?  Genius.  Little kids who are better than I will ever be?  A-mazing.  Okay, really, there are some really talented groups on the show now.  My loyalty still remains with Quest Crew from Season 3, but I'm loving this new talent.


A little flashback to one of my favorite Quest Crew performances.

2. I didn't go to spin this morning.  I thought it was at 9:30 am and when I double checked the class time online, I saw it started at nine am.  It was 8:45.  I live fifteen minutes away from my gym AND I was still in bed. AND my pants I wear to spin class were still wet in the dryer because...

3.  I went to yoga last night and I'm pretty sure I smelled bad.  Let me correct myself.  My pants smelled.  Yesterday I mentioned I had a lot of laundry and I hadn't done it by the time yoga rolled around.  Needless to say, I just yanked some pants out of my dirty clothes and went to the gym (don't act like you've never done that before).  Big mistake.

4. I have found the best. snack. ever.

I may or may not have eaten almost an entire bag this morning.

5. I'm ready for my life to balance out and not have eight million things going on.  I'm slowly taking things off my plate and trying not to commit to EVERYTHING.  I have a bad habit of saying yes to everything- volunteering, dinner, going out, trips, etc.  And then I get way too overwhelmed and I can't ever commit 100% to anything.  And I get a terrible attitude towards things, and sometimes, people.  I'm working on it, though.  I'm learning to say no and learning it will be okay if I don't go have dinner with these people or don't go to this event.

6. I'm craving a canned Coke right now.  There's something about a can of Coke or a Coke from a fountain.  Love it.

How's your Friday going?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS