Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The One Where I Became A Terrible Blogger

So, yeah.  I apologize for my lack of regular blogging lately.  I feel like a broken record, but I've been so busy lately.  I'm getting closer and closer to finishing my master's and I feel like instead of slowing down, it's just been picking up speed like WHOA.  Plus, I'm currently housesitting for a friend and having to use my phone as a modem and it kinda sucks.  A lot.

Anyway, let me catch up on the challenge...

challenge button

Day 21- A photo of something that consistently makes you happy.




YUM.  All of those make me happy, all the time.

Day 22- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Um, this one is tricky.  Sticky tricky.  Can I come back to this one?  I just feel like no one has really hurt me recently.  I can talk about a time one of my friends in middle school hurt me, but that was over ten years ago.  And it was middle school.

Day 23 – Tell us something you think no one really knows about you.

Sometimes I can be really insecure.  Like, about ridiculous things.  Of course, like most girls, I get insecure about my body or my looks, but sometimes I even get insecure about my friendships.  And then it makes me mad that I feel that way.  

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.


Not so much my Bible, but my faith and the Lord.  I don't know how I'd get through my life without the Lord and without my faith.  

And now I'm caught up!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS