Saturday, March 19, 2011

Challenge Day 5 and 6

I was super busy yesterday and didn't get a chance to link up for the Spring Forward challenge hosted by the happy life blog.

challenge button

Okay so....

Day 5: Something You Could Definitely Live Without

Lots of things.  Like junk food.  I'm learning that I can live without eating out (shocker, I know).  I can live without regret, but I often end up choosing regret anyway.  I can live without the size 0 models everywhere you turn.  I can live without airbrushed bodies in swimsuits (can you tell I'm thinking about swimsuit season?).  I can live without traffic.  I can live without technology.  I love it dearly, but sometimes it drives me crazy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6: Tell us about your best friend when you were 16, and where you two stand today

Okay, so.  My BFF when I was sixteen was my friend Courtney.  Homegirl and I hung out all the time.  I got my license before her, so as soon as I could drive, the two of us were everywhere!  Her family was awesomely fun, too.  

She moved to my elementary school in 5th grade and we went to school together until graduation.  We had some mutual friends and we didn't really meet until our friend Cammie's 14th birthday party the summer after 8th grade.  The three of us became fast friends, hanging out all the time.  Cammie went to a different high school than us, so Courtney and I became a lot closer.  

Unfortunately, when I moved away for college and then away from our hometown after graduation, we didn't speak or hang out as often as before.  However, now that I'm back, we have been hanging out more.

This girl is the one who introduced me to the following amazing movies



and the BEST combination of cheese dip and Doritos.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

a. nicole said...

haha yes... doritos and cheese dip indeed. i'm glad yall are back to hanging out. i love rekindling friendships. i wish my story (for the challenge) was more like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS